Office 2013

Oh come on, i have just got the hang of Excel 2003................do i have too lol

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    what about 2007 and 2010?
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • villapb
    villapb Registered Posts: 357
    oh no Jo them too.............................lol
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I was using 2003 until did spreas sheets at college, turned to 2010 and it's not too big a step, now love it :thumbup1:
  • villapb
    Ok guys i was joking..................but have signed up to review 2013 but will cancel before i have to pay ยฃ4 a month if i remember.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I prefer to use 2003 but can get around 2007 if needs be. The audit software we use has been upgraded and the menus are now based on a ribbon like 2007/2010 and I guess 2013. Has anyone got Windows 8?
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • villapb
    Jo dont get me started about Audit...............im working on a client account audit at the moment and its killing me.......jo im trying to reconcile the ledger cards, cash books and bank accounts but think im nearly there for a clc deadline...........3 of us on it but quess what muggings here ends up with it in the end.........
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Has anyone got Windows 8?

Nope, but have signed up for the upgrade when it's released. But having recently read the absurd news that DVD playback is not natively supported in Windows 8 and only available as an optional extra, I might not bother upgrading. Not sure why anyone would change to something supposedly better that practically renders their optical drives obsolete and then being blackmailed into paying extra for something that currently works.

WTF Microsoft?
Privacy Policy