Apprentice of the year!

Options
Hi Guys,

Recently i won apprentice of the year for Cheshire, really chuffed because i've never really won anything like this but everyone is happy for me :D

How valuable do you think this will be on my CV?

Comments

• CHES&STAFF01
    CHES&STAFF01 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Congratulations, well done James!

This will be very beneficial on your CV - it makes you stand out from any other AAT candidates and shows that you're willing to go that extra mile :)
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Agreed, congratulations!
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Well done!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    How valuable do you think this will be on my CV?

In a word... very. Follow it up with experience and qualifications and you'll become very marketable indeed. Well done.
  • James Patterson
    James Patterson Registered Posts: 281
    Options
    Thanks guys, really appreciate it :)

I was thinking whether it will go as far as i think in my eyes, as long as it portrays me as hard working thats enough
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Well it undoubtedly has a shelf-life, maybe a couple of years, so take maximum advantage of it while it's relatively fresh.
  • James Patterson
    Options
    Well it undoubtedly has a shelf-life, maybe a couple of years, so take maximum advantage of it while it's relatively fresh.

I must admit Blobby i am playing on it as much as i can, local paper etc xD But i do intend to follow it up within a year.
  • Cudey
    Cudey Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Belated congratulations!!

Out of interest though, what is Apprentice of the Year? What did you do to achieve this?

Not trying to blunt your fire at all, but just never knew this existed.
  • James Patterson
    Options
    haha not at all :)

Its within my apprenticeship scheme, just a yearly award mainly to reward doing more than expected as most awards.

So doing extra curricular outside of work and my qualification - it isn't tied in to AAT if thats what you were thinking.
Privacy Policy