Immigration fees - Business expense?

trians Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor ⭐ ? ⭐
Please help......

I have a client from India who is employed as a consultant psychiatrist and has a limited company for his own medical consultancy.

He paid the sum of £3500 to the UK Border Agency this year for indefinite leave him and three dependents to remain in the UK. As he needs to pay this to remain for his employment and Ltd Co is this allowable and if so for his self-assessment tax return or his Ltd Co accounts?

Thanks for any help.
Privacy Policy