F Tax and second CT in same year

GinnyBee Registered, Tutor Posts: 131 ? ? ?
Help! How do I get F Tax to allow me to do a second CT for the same tax year?

I have a first year LTD with an accounts year 2 weeks over 12 months, hence I need a second CT return. When I try to set it up on FT I'm told the UTR is already in use. Do any F Tax users know how I sort this issue out???

Thanks :-)


  • Monsoon
    Monsoon FMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 4,071 ? ? ?
    Download the FTax form. Fill it out as the first one.
    Then, Save As, and call it CT600 2.
    Then change the details.


    Don't confuse FTax with entering it twice, just do it locally on your PC! :)
  • GinnyBee
    GinnyBee Registered, Tutor Posts: 131 ? ? ?
    Fantastic thanks Monsoon!!!!

    I knew there must be a simple way :-)
Privacy Policy