att ethics e assessment

Options
Booked for Nov 13, .....................................

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Isn't that a little far away? I thought they can be booked whenever you are ready to take them? How come you've already booked it? I'm hopefully going to start on ethics this month and then again after Christmas with a view to doing the e-assessment mid feb.

How is personal tax going?

B x
  • villapb
    villapb Registered Posts: 357
    Options
    sorry Nov 13th this year lol...............not 2013.............week and bit
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    Haha funny, ok makes more sense! :) Was it difficult to revise for? Well, so far anyway..? Feeling confident?

B x
  • villapb
    Options
    Hi Becca finding personal tax ok tbh..............Ethics Nov.. and Law Dec.. this year............then PT next may 2013.
  • villapb
    Options
    Find Ethics a bit boring once you have read the rules and money laundering a few times, i have found the Tolley question bank very good and just keep practising.........just live in hope lol. The law course from Tolley is just a question bank but good, the assessment seems to be all based on the Law book from att..................
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    Ok, sounds ok, if a bit dull! How much is the Tolleys QB for Ethics? I don't have anything at the moment just the material printed from the website.

I'm doing my course through a local provider but I haven't been given anything for Ethics because they said there isn't anything? I understand there isn't a text book, but a QB sounds good. I may have to invest..

B x
  • villapb
    Options
    I paid ยฃ55 +vat..........
  • villapb
    Options
    With Tolley you also get a mock exam which was good experience, i think if you just used the att material you would struggle imo to pass.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    I get progress tests and a mock test too, with my provider so I'm not completely reliant on the ATT materials alone. I can't see anywhere on the Tolleys site about how to go about ordering a QB, so I may have to give them a ring this eve.

B x
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Booked for Nov 13, .....................................

Good luck; post back to let us know how it goes.

I've booked my law for 7th Jan and hopefully ethics in Feb and business compliance in May.
  • JJH1969
    JJH1969 Registered Posts: 110 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Ive got Business Tax and Accounting principles on Tuesday (when I sat aat 20 years ago there was no tax paper) and then Im doing ethics before Christmas - then Ive finished! Exams are certainly much more taxing than they were in my youth:001_smile:
  • villapb
    Options
    Good luck Tuesday.......................let us know jow you got on...sorry to keep going on about att but its good to share info.
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Ive got Business Tax and Accounting principles on Tuesday (when I sat aat 20 years ago there was no tax paper) and then Im doing ethics before Christmas - then Ive finished! Exams are certainly much more taxing than they were in my youth:001_smile:

Did you use your legislation much during your exams?

Also, how long did it take for you to revise for the law assessment?
Privacy Policy