att ethics

Options
I didnt pass tonight i got 31 out of 60............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I found as usual the actual exam a lot harder than the practise ones. Some of the answers i had to tick were like reading a novel and all looked correct. I had a lot fsa questions which caught me out big time.........oh well back to the studying need to get that other nine correct.
ps good help me on law ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Was wondering if any tips on study info for ethics ...........dreading law.
Im thinking i may need to rethink the time it will take to pass all exams..........respect to those who think 12 months.................i think now 2 years when working.....................

Comments

• JJH1969
    JJH1969 Registered Posts: 110 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. I was thinking of doing it before Christmas but work keeps coming in. I found law really difficult. The hardest exam Ive ever done despite getting 98% on practice questions! I agree that the practice questions are not as difficult as the actuals.I could do with tips on ethics too. There are some on the tolleys forum which is here http://academy.tolleytraining.co.uk/mod/forum/view.php?id=10360. Good luck for next time!
  • villapb
    villapb Registered Posts: 357
    Options
    Yessss...........passed ethics this morning score 44..........law next, glad when out the way lol, although finding law more interesting tbh.
  • JJH1969
    JJH1969 Registered Posts: 110 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Just passed too with 48 - Yey
Privacy Policy