Client moved abroad - not sure what needs to be done with HMRC

Sarah-LouSarah-Lou Well-KnownPosts: 141Registered
Client moved abroad during the tax year 11/12. Originally as a holiday but now made home there, got visa to stay and a job etc. Not intending to ever come back and severed all ties with UK apart from 3 rental property.

Apart from registering as a NRL are there any other obligations? I could see the R85 form if no tax is due to be paid in the UK.

Any advice gratefully received :001_smile:

Thank you



Sign In or Register to comment.