BPP exam dates

Options
emma1990
emma1990 Registered Posts: 34 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi everyone,

I am currently doing my level 3 exams at college but as I am attempting level 4 alongside it on my own I think I will need to do the exams at an exam centre.. does anyone know roughly how often exam dates are at bpp? and how far in advance you have to book? And is there a time of year when they stop eg over the summer?

Thanks

Comments

• billdoor
    billdoor Registered Posts: 129 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Give them a call to get dates for your closest centre, but I've used BPP for all of Level 2 and Level 3 and they have exam slots every week, the number of slots depends on the size of the centre.

I usually book with them a week or two before I want to sit an exam, ideally I try to do it at least two weeks before to be certain but I have phoned up on a Monday before and got an exam booked for the following week. They don't stop over the summer but I think they do for two weeks over Christmas.

I've sat exams in Bristol, London and Leeds and would recommend them.
  • Whirlwind
    Whirlwind Registered Posts: 249 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Wow thats really good - I had trouble getting the dates for levels 3 & 4 I wanted so ended up booking exams 4 weeks in advance, great motivation to get studying though!!
  • emma1990
    Options
    thanks guys, really helpful :)
  • billdoor
    Options
    I've thought about this some more and the only time I had problems was when I wanted to do CMPA and WEAF (both CBPs rather than CBAs) in consecutive weeks, and I think they only actually did those ones once per month at a lot of the centres, presumably because they had to be marked by an assessor. As none of the Level 4 modules are CBAs I would definitely give them a call in case the exams are less frequent than the other levels. I don't THINK they are as I usually have at least one person in my exam room doing Level 4 but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm just about to start Level 4 so I might phone them myself too.
  • emma1990
    Options
    thanks billdoor, i think i will give them a call!

i was also thinking whether i can be doing exams at college and at a centre? or whether it is best to see if i can come to an arrangement with the college.. on aat dont you normally register with an exam centre so this would mean you can just be registered to one?
  • billdoor
    Options
    Hi Emma, I phoned BPP for dates and it was the same as the other levels, every week so that's good news.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you can sit exams with anyone, so if you wanted to you could sit one with Kaplan, then one with BPP, then one with a college, then one with Eagle, etc. The exam centre basically attaches you to their centre for the exam so the results can feed through to the AAT.
  • emma1990
    Options
    Thanks billdoor, am going to give them a call next week to see if I can get my fnst booked in :)
Privacy Policy