Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion

HMRC Cheque received, what account do i enter it to

wessex12wessex12 Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 3
Hi and thanks for looking!

Cutting a long story short.

We sent the HMRC an invoice from our accountants for time sorting out claiming CIS back. We have paid the accountants invoice!

They inturn sent a cheque back, not for the whole amount but am unsure as to what entries to do on sage.

My gut instinct is to enter it against the accountants account but think that might be the wrong place.

Any help appreciated!!!


  • wbauk2002wbauk2002 Well-Known Registered Posts: 110
    id do a bank receipt against whatever nominal you put the accountants fees too
Sign In or Register to comment.