Icas

sampson
sampson Registered Posts: 37 Regular contributor โญ
Quick question - can I copy and paste information from the assessment book into my report? A lot of the background information on the company and accounting functions is in the assessment book and it seems silly rewording it.

Thanks

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Quick question - can I copy and paste information from the assessment book into my report? A lot of the background information on the company and accounting functions is in the assessment book and it seems silly rewording it.

Thanks

Quick answer - Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your assessor will spot it and you will have to change it. The report is meant to be your own work, so copying and pasting anything that someone else has written is never acceptable. Sorry to be so blunt.
  • Spamkebab
    Spamkebab Registered Posts: 233 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hey, it's a nice idea though.

lol
  • Whirlwind
    Whirlwind Registered Posts: 249 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hey,

I studied with BPP and the workbook/folder was brill!! It would have a section that numbered paragraphs and a sentence describing what sort of thing I had to cover in that sentance/paragraph!!

Anyhoooo - its worked, just had my final interview and all done and dusted!! But I am living proof that it can be done!!
Privacy Policy