PEAF - how long

Options
liveprincess
liveprincess Registered Posts: 214 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hi I wondered if anyone could advise me on how long it took to study, revise and prepare for the PEAF CBA? I have this booked in 20 days but have two other exams getting in the way so I'm starting to panick a little bit now. Any advice appreciated:001_smile:
Thanks

Comments

• SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I would say I spent around 2 days n total on PEAF, like you I had lots of exams in the month (less than a month between receiving books and having sat all level 3 exams!).

After ITX, I would say it was the exam I found easiest, although there is quite a lot to remember!

Good luck :)
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I had two lessons for PEAF and sat the exam the following week.

Like Sarah has said above, there is a lot to remember, but if you are organised you will be fine.

Good luck.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • liveprincess
    Options
    Thanks Jo and Sarah - you must be a genius. I know I could always postpone it if I run out of time but would prefer not to. Anyone else would like to share their opinion - how did you find the exam? is it difficult?
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Options
    wow I am looking to do mine done end of Feb (I only get about 3 hrs each night in) this has given me hope that I will be ok time wise.
    How did you find the exam?
    Sarah, flipin heck did you have a brain like megamind after you had done that!
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    wow I am looking to do mine done end of Feb (I only get about 3 hrs each night in) this has given me hope that I will be ok time wise.
    How did you find the exam?
    Sarah, flipin heck did you have a brain like megamind after you had done that!

I did only work part time and spent all my spare time reading! I knew I was starting a new job so wanted it out the way ASAP! I did think I'd have a couple of resits, but I managed to pass everything.

It was just a time where I felt really motivated to learn!
  • liveprincess
    Options
    I also work full time so only have few hours at night to study but sometimes I study at the weekends as well, when I'm really pushed for time, like now lol. I have read so far 1/3 of the book and it looks ok, bit wordy but should be ok, I have 2 weeks until the exam. Good luck with your studies
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Options
    Good luck! Let us know how you get on.
    Mines booked mid Feb now, still need a week or so to do my accounts at work so it shouldnt be too stressful.
Privacy Policy