Rental Income

paulr Registered Posts: 48 ? ? ?
I have a client who earns a small income from a trade; she has now informed me that she is renting
out her own property and is a tenant in another house;
would I be right in thinking that I need to complete Land and Property pages for the Rental income
she receives for her own property and self employment pages for the sundry income as supplementary to the Tax return for 2012.


  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448
    Yep. She will need the normal Self-employment pages, and then the Land and Property pages for the income on the rent.
Privacy Policy