Janej
Janej Registered Posts: 50 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi
I am a newly registered MIP and I have a meeting tmorrow with a potential new client (my first) I know I will need to gather a load of info at this meeting and wondered if anyone had a checklist that they use for this. I dont want to have to keep going back to the client as I have forgotten to ask something.
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
Jane

Comments

• Paul C
    Paul C Registered Posts: 193 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    A bit late now but good luck! Hope it went well. There are people much more able / experienced on this than me on these forums....but did you do some research into the area of the business the client is involved in. When I come across a totally new area for me people on here have been fantastic at giving some top tips to watch out for - although its always worth a search of previous older posts to see if anyone has raised the query before.

Best wishes
    Paul
  • Janej
    Hi Paul
    Thanks for your reply. It did go well thanks and he has asked me to do some work for him which I have already started :) I did put together a bit of a checklist which got added to over the course of the meeting and I am sure this will evolve over the coming months as I hopefully acquire more clients.
    Jane
  • Paul C
    Paul C Registered Posts: 193 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Well done! Very exciting for you. :-)
  • 161FRBS
    161FRBS Registered Posts: 7 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Jane,

I'm a relevantly new MIP member too, looking to start my business in April this year. I don't suppose you would be looking to have contact with someone in a similar position as you? To chat about ideas and problems we come up against etc. It would be good to find out how you got your first client i.e. what sort of advertising you used etc.

Congrats on getting your first client :001_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Chantelle
  • Janej
    Hi Chantelle
    That would be great, as soon as I work out how to send you a private message I will let you have my e-mail address and we can compare notes. :)
    Kind Regards
    Jane
Privacy Policy