Failed FNPF!!

Options
missm4ry4m
missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hi

I've failed the FNPF exam and found out it was mainly Section 2 I failed on. For eg what if calculations, costing techniques and the report on key performance indicators which I really struggled on in the exam.

Any advice/tips would be great.

TIA

Comments

• Mollypod88
    Mollypod88 Registered Posts: 155 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Sorry to hear you failed. Im also finding this unit the worst by far.

Has anybody passed this exam first time?
  • omega man
    omega man Registered Posts: 283
    Options
    Yes i found it a breeze,i took it str8 after budgeting.I exceeded on 7/10 and met on other 3.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hello Mollypod

I passed FNPF first time however
    Yes i found it a breeze
    I wouldn't say I found it a breeze... some of the module content was easier than other content as it followed on nicely from budgeting, however I did work hard and studied most evenings and weekends with a college friend to ensure I passed.

Good luck with your exam.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • michael1199
    michael1199 Registered Posts: 15 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I passed this first time which was very surprising. I thought I failed, didn't even have time to finish the last question.

I found this very difficult and definitely was a wake up call. Only tips I can give is do as many past papers as you can and do the ones on AAT as many times as you can so your familiar with the layout then you sort of know what's coming. On section 2 I exceeded 1, met 2
    And did not meet 1 so I should count myself lucky.

With formulas and variances, I wrote all these on small bits of paper with the answer to the formula/variance on the back and looked at this everytime I could, lunch breaks etc. I exceeded
    On the formulas so that must have done the trick.

Was studying budgeting at the same time as we do these back to back at college.

Hope this helps.

Good luck

Michael
Privacy Policy