Looking for a Study Buddy - Starting Level 3 (Angle WKND)

Bhavin
Bhavin Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi Everyone,

Completed Level 2 yesterday... whoop whoop!!! It was pretty easy if you put a few hours a week for revision, achieve 100% in Green Light and practice CBT's twice over.

I'm looking for a study buddy to complete level 3! Anyone in the same boat let me know.

Will be starting Level 3 with Kaplan in London Angel, so even better if you're enrolled onto this course, starting on 9/10th March...for a good old recap on double entires.

Anyone struggling with double entries at the Level 2 Standard, post me a message and ill be happy t help.

Happy days

Bob

Comments

• Rachie278
    Rachie278 Registered Posts: 55 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi

I'm not really in the same boat, I started level 3 the beginning of January, but if you need any help, i'm more than happy to assist if i can!

I've already done AP1 and AP2, hoping to do Cash management and PEAF in the next couple of weeks, then SPSW, then CRS and ITX.

I'm guessing you don't have the option to pick which modules you do in which order?!

Anyway, if you need any help, feel free to ask :)

Good Luck!

Rachel
  • Cudey
    Cudey Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I'm at Angel at weekends but am halfway through Level 3 already. The teachers i've had at Angel for Level 3 have been excellent so far. By all means message me if you get stuck.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Yoy may find this useful to locate someone/add yourself to

The AAT Study Buddy spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvYefOhJh4dddC1vbVF3MkZZRml4VE9wX0tfck1NS0E#gid=0
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy