Level 3 cash management

Options
caro372
caro372 Registered Posts: 5 Regular contributor ⭐
I have my resit on tuesday. The first exam was very different from the assessments and course work we completed. Does anyone have any advice for the next one?

Comments

• welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi

First things first. Make sure that you check that you can confidently answer Yes to the following question: " Can I comfortably/confidently say that I understand and can apply the skills and techniques covered by each of the unit standards?" If the answer to this is a definite "Yes", you'll be OK, if not, you may have a little more work to do.

The assessments may not look like the practice assessments but they do cover exactly the same of knowledge and understanding requirements - just don't be too phased when you get that one task that's worded 'funny/differently'.

Also, remember it is possible to do too much revision and you can flood the memory banks with too much information. Before your assessment, chill, read a book, listen to some tunes or just watch a squirrel in a park. Do make sure that you keep yourself hyrdrated as dehydration affects the way your brain works and can affect memory.

Good luck - if you're adequately prepared, you'll be fine (let us know how you get on).
  • caro372
    caro372 Registered Posts: 5 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    That is really good advice. I will concentrate firstly on making sure I understand what the question and then apply the technique.

Many thanks, I needed the encouragement
    C
  • omega man
    omega man Registered Posts: 283
    Options
    Ah that is why i felt better in BTX exam then. That guinness before my exam hopefully did me some good.
Privacy Policy