Any tips for Credit Management?

I feel like I can't remember all the forumlas :001_unsure:

Thanks!

Comments

• guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Mollypod,
    Practice, practice, practice, Greenlight, assesments on here, Osborne online tests, anything relevant that you can find.
    You will also need the fomulas and ratios for Financial Statements & Performance, so try and devise a way to remember and understand them.
    Good luck,
    GP
  • Stashy
    Stashy Registered Posts: 32 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I found this tricky as well, I took my financial statement paper years ago but for this paper is kind of presumed knowledge. Like guinea pig says you have to practice hard but it's not just remembering the formula it's also interpreting the data you find which I thought was hard. Just keep working over and over on the ratios and you should be ok. I took my exam 4 weeks ago and still waiting for the result. Can't be long now.
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    My advise is the same! Also took my exam approx 4 weeks ago and found it pretty similar to the practise assessment. I wrote the different formulas on cards, together with a small explanation of what they are, to help revise them and understand them - which you might need for one of the written questions. I also did the green light tests over and over until I got 100% - they definitely helped. You will need the formulas for FNST & FNPF (which I'm studying now) so try and get them straight. Keep practising, do any questions from your tutorial or workbook as well. Good luck.
  • Stashy
    Options
    Result back... Competent! Thank EFF for that, I thought I'd failed it.

That's it, all done. Phew! :)
  • guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Congratulations Stashy!
    GP
  • Stashy
    Options
    Cheers GP.
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Congratulations Stashy - still waiting for my result!
Privacy Policy