Level 2 Sage

dolytay
dolytay Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi All

I started AAT level 2 in September 2012 with premier. So far I have passed all and about to start the Sage . There are 6 books for the sage instant accounts which makes it very daunting for just one module.
Please I will appreciate any advise on how anyone managed this module and the duration.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• eek
    eek Registered Posts: 31 Epic contributor 🐘
    We didnt use any books (2 years ago). We had a short project to work through to build up the accounts in SAGE. It is a very straight forward exam and if you can get hold of a copy of SAGE for home use then you can mess about with it as much as you like. It is more about putting the right details in the right boxes and then the programme does the rest for you
  • dolytay
    dolytay Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    eek wrote: »
    We didnt use any books (2 years ago). We had a short project to work through to build up the accounts in SAGE. It is a very straight forward exam and if you can get hold of a copy of SAGE for home use then you can mess about with it as much as you like. It is more about putting the right details in the right boxes and then the programme does the rest for you

Many Thanks
Privacy Policy