Green light tests

Options
sarah2266
sarah2266 Registered Posts: 49 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi

I just thought i would practice my knowledge on the green light tests using the ones for Financial act 2012 and yet they still do not tally with the info in the book. The book states holiday lets should be let for 105 days and the green light question said 70...are they just trying to confuse me and who do i go with
as i would like to pass the exam..
sarah

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hello Sarah

Is sat PTX under FA2011 so may be making myself look stupid but was wondering does the question say days available for letting or days actually let?

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

Your book is right , the finance bill 2011 introduced changes on FHL "the minimum period over which a qualifying property is actually let to the public in the relevant period is increased from 70 days to 105 days in a year with effect from April 2012".

I guess the green light questions have not been updated....
  • sarah2266
    sarah2266 Registered Posts: 49 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Thanks for that..but you would of thought AAT would keep up to date..

Sarah
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hello Sarah

Is sat PTX under FA2011 so may be making myself look stupid but was wondering does the question say days available for letting or days actually let?

JC

Yep... I'm stupid! :001_tt2: highlights the importance of keeping up to date!

Hangs head in shame... :blushing:
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • emuratty
    emuratty Registered Posts: 66 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Yeah I got this question wrong too, double checked in my text book at it should be avaiable for 210 days and actually let for 105 days. I think the question is wrong but I wasn't sure how to let AAT know.
Privacy Policy