First RTI Submission

jenny3549
jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Well, that's the first RTI submission over and done with. Have to say, I was pleasantly surprised! I had assumed it would be a matter of polling the gateway for ages (like the Year End submission) but it went through in seconds.

So, so far so good. ;)

How is everyone else finding it so far?

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Love it!!

I did the EAS and then the FPS. Soooo easy! I am definately pleasantly suprised too. I thought it would be alot more complex than simply next:next:finish(ish). :)

Roll on next week! :)

B xxx

(I had the job of entering all of our clients onto the new SAGE payroll software, so any errors in submissions are on me!)
  • Beautiful_bobo
    Beautiful_bobo Registered Posts: 106 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done, I have mine in a couple of weeks. But we have not had the software update yet!!!. Was it any extra work for you.

Cheers

Jennie
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    If anything, mine was done quicker/more easily, because they were all manual before. I think there is pretty much the same amount of time charged in total because there are more 'bit's to do rather than all at once. (pre-update/wait for authorisation/submit/liability notification etc)

I think once it get's going it will be good. The start up has caused alot of stress here though. Alot of data inputting from old system to new. Alot of making sure everything is just right. All info about employees is right etc etc..

Overall, a bit less work. :)

B x
  • Beautiful_bobo
    Beautiful_bobo Registered Posts: 106 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Thanks for that.

I did all that prepartion a couple of months ago, so I am good to go. xx
Privacy Policy