Financial Statements results

Options
Hananza33
Hananza33 Registered Posts: 5 Regular contributor โญ
Hello,

Just wondering how long it took to get your Financial Statements results? 5 weeks today and still nothing :001_unsure:

I know it can take up to 6 weeks but my Business Tax results only 5 weeks and that was over Christmas holidays too. Guess I was just lucky.

Can't stand all this waiting around...

TIA Hananza33

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Just wondering how long it took to get your Financial Statements results? 5 weeks today and still nothing :001_unsure:

5 weeks and 6 days.... remember it well even to this day :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • lettejudd
    lettejudd Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Awaiting my results too for FNST which was 5 weeks yesterday ... hopefully they come out soon!

Good luck Hananza33 :thumbup1:
  • Hananza33
    Hananza33 Registered Posts: 5 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Thanks Jo Clark and lettejudd :001_smile:

Looks like we have to keep waiting then...
  • eek
    eek Registered Posts: 31 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I am still waiting for cfredit management results which is 5 weeks and 3 days today. Cant stand the wait.
  • Mollypod88
    Mollypod88 Registered Posts: 155 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I'm waiting for Credit Management as well. It's 4 weeks on Monday and that's how long my budgeting results took so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next week!
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    Good luck to all expecting exam results in the new few days/week :o
    Benjamin Franklin
  • jagdeepnagra
    jagdeepnagra Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    AAT seem to be getting slower, I received my Credit Management result yesterday after waiting for 5 weeks and 3 days!!
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    AAT seem to be getting slower, I received my Credit Management result yesterday after waiting for 5 weeks and 3 days!!

I understand the stress and anxiety you can go through waiting for your exam results at level 4. However, to be fair to the AAT and examiners/markers, you are advised that it can take upto 6 weeks, so if you receive them before 6 weeks is up then I would be grateful. Also, don't forget the holidays and there may be more students sitting certain exams than others. The markers may also have other jobs as well as marking exams.
    Benjamin Franklin
  • eek
    eek Registered Posts: 31 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I sat credit management 5 weeks and 6 days ago and still not had results so I have no nails left!!
  • lettejudd
    lettejudd Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    I got my results back Yesterday for FNST which would be 5 weeks and 4 days waiting ... seems Easter didn't really make a difference!!

So surprised to have passed it aswell as I didn't manage to actually Balance my Balance Sheet :/ Only ICAS to go then I've finished ... bring on MAAT lol <3
Privacy Policy