Viewing AAT learning material on iPad

Options
Countrybumpkin
Countrybumpkin Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor 🐘
Does anyone know if its possible to view AAT learning material on an iPad? At the moment I can log onto AAT website but can't access the learning material which is really annoying. I tried to download flash player but a message appeared to say that the device wouldn't support it. Is there anything else I can try? Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Countrybumpkin
    Countrybumpkin Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Bump! Surely someone must able able to help.....please!

I'm desperate to view learning material and try the practice assessments but iPad doesn't support flash player. Does anyone know if there's an equivalent app out there?
  • NME504
    NME504 Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I find the same problem although the green light tests do work. It would be great if the practise exams were accessible by ipad or android means.

Natasha
    Natasha

Why not join the Accounting Student Network Facebook group. 1000's of students have found it a one-stop centre for studying resources, motivation & Career development - You can too!!
    facebook.com/groups/accountingstudentnetwork
  • Aratar
    Aratar Registered Posts: 13 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    There's not much chance of Apple ever supporting Flash, they've been pretty vocal for a number of years on its inappropriateness for a mobile platform. One alternative would be to use a third party browser like Puffin, it has rudimentary Flash support, there's a free version available in the App store.
    AAT
    Level 2-4: Sep 2012- Jul 2013

CIPFA
    FA, MA: Dec 2013
    AA, FR, BM, FM: Dec 2014
    PFT, BS, GPPE, PSFR: Dec 2015 (Studying)
    SFM, SL: Jun 2016
  • SarahLF
    SarahLF Registered Posts: 7 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    No, the green lights work okay, but I haven't found a way around getting the practice exams to, and end up putting the laptop on for those. Also can't access the online Osborne books either. Very frustrating.
  • littlemissme
    littlemissme Registered Posts: 21 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    You will need a flash player in order to access the materials and unfortunately iPad doesn't support it. I would suggest downloading an alternative browser to safari that supports flash (i'm using photon from the app store, can't remember how much it was for though) and I have no problems viewing the materials and accessing the assessments.
  • NME504
    NME504 Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi thanks for that. Just installed the app for £2.99 and the assessments work!
    Thank you x
    Natasha

Why not join the Accounting Student Network Facebook group. 1000's of students have found it a one-stop centre for studying resources, motivation & Career development - You can too!!
    facebook.com/groups/accountingstudentnetwork
  • Londonmate777
    Londonmate777 Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I think it would be great if they offered downloadable learning material, so we could learn on the underground train etc. This could turn unproductive time to productive learning time.
Privacy Policy