Time Limit?

Michelle Revill
Michelle Revill Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi

I am studying level 4 at college at present and the course is due to finish in July. Can you take assessments after this date or do you have to be registered with a college to continue taking assessments?

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Michelle

I am also studying through college but as I haven't managed to actually pass any CBA's yet, I will be carrying on doing self learning and then book the exams through a local centre. The only one you need to watch is the project as you would have to buy a whole course for this due to independent marking.

Jan
  • guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Michelle,
    Check with the college. Often their academic year ends on 31st July, and the curriculum staff are then away until the new term in September. You may be able to sit an exam as an external candidate, but most likely there will be extra charges. Good luck, and think positive thoughts of completing before the end of term, what have you got left to do?
    Gp
  • Michelle Revill
    Hi Jan

Thank you for your reply, I have passed Budgeting and nearly there with submitting the ICAS report just I need to resit Financial Performance and as I am at present studying Financial statements do not want to attempt a resit also. Frustrating as passed them all first time last year! I think resits motivate some people, but at the minute I am the opposite. Thats why I was thinking if I can take the time pressure off, then I can retake at the end when I feel I have put enough study in!

Which books are you using? As the college used Osbourne last year and Kaplan this year, but I think I preferred the Osbourne.

I have only just really started looking at the forums and it is nice to feel you are not alone!

Michelle
  • Michelle Revill
    Hi

Thanks for your reply, still got Financial Statements, resit Financial Performance and we havent started Personal or Business Tax yet? :/

I am thinking of leaving resit till the end!

Michelle
Privacy Policy