Interview Help??

Options
tauq786x
tauq786x Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
Got an interview on tuesday.. any ideas about the following questions?? wish me luck!!

Why do you want to work in practice?

Why would you want to work in mixed tax?

What exams do you want to do, what do you know about the ATT / ACA / ACCA?

- Loose understanding about the three qualifications
- ATT / CTA is hard, and also more tax focused
- Getting hands on experience helps

Why do you think you are suited to the job role?

What do you know about whats happened in tax?

- Starbucks
- Google
- Non-domicile rule changes

Comments

• T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Research the company who you are having the interview with and make your answers relevant to them. Research what type of work they undertake and then you can answer the question on what you would like to study.
    Decide where your interests lie and then you can tell them of your suitability.
    Research is important before an interview and it shows you are really keen. Be confident. Have some questions of your own ready too. Try to link them to the questions they ask you.
    Good luck.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    tauq786x wrote: »
    Got an interview on tuesday.. any ideas about the following questions?? wish me luck!!

Hello

I'm not sure of the exact post you are applying for, however I think a lot of the answers to the questions you have raised will be personal to you...

Why do you want to work in practice? Why do you want to work in a practice?

Why would you want to work in mixed tax? Why would you want to work in mixed tax? (if you do)

What exams do you want to do, what do you know about the ATT / ACA / ACCA? What further professional qualifications would you like to study and why? Have you researched the different qualifications?

Why do you think you are suited to the job role? Why do you think you are suited to the job role?

I would also recommend that you provide examples to support the answers you give to questions asked at interview.

Good luck, I wish a successful outcome for you.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy