FNST Practise Assessments

Options
Netherwood26
Netherwood26 Registered Posts: 78 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi

Anyone else trying to find the FNST assessments with no joy?

I select the level and subject and search on the new screen but it brings nothing up?????????????

Comments

• anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
  • Netherwood26
    Options
    Thanks Annie :-)
  • anniebabe
    Options
    when is your exam?
  • Netherwood26
    Options
    depends on how quickly I can get this knowledge in to head. understand the concepts its just the amount of material that needs to be learnt. also have 7 month old baby girl so revision takes some planning :-)
  • Londonmate777
    Londonmate777 Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    My FNST exam is due soon too. I think this is the first exam I am truly worried about. I know the basic concepts of what I should be doing, it's remembering all the finer detail and putting it all together. Compared to the other exams, this one seem to demand a greater quantity of knowledge.

Does anyone whose sat it have any advice in preparing?
  • anniebabe
    Options
    Glad I am not on my own, I am having problems remembering all the finer details too, my exam is in a few weeks :(
    Londonmate - did you notice this link that was posted last week? http://aatbirmingham.org.uk/2012/free-performance-enhancer-revision-workshop-review.html#more-1224
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    My FNST exam is due soon too. I think this is the first exam I am truly worried about. I know the basic concepts of what I should be doing, it's remembering all the finer detail and putting it all together. Compared to the other exams, this one seem to demand a greater quantity of knowledge.

Does anyone whose sat it have any advice in preparing?

Practice, practice... oh and practice some more :o

Good luck!
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy