Cash management question Osbourne books chapter 3 need help before Wednesday please

Options
esmith91
esmith91 Registered Posts: 16 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi

I am really struggling on chapter 3 of the Osbourne workbook chapter activities have done question 3.1 a well the grid of it but then it says what is the monthly sales volume trend in units and I can't seem to work it out can someone help me on that one please? The answer in the back says it should be 1080. Also the whole of section b can't seem to work that out if anyone can help it would be much appreciated as have my exam on Wednesday. And also the 3.3 one section b looks like same thing but again can't work it out. Could you left me know how you do the calculation so I then understand it.

Thanks

Emma

Comments

• Nps
    Nps Registered Posts: 782
    Options
    Is it a shortish question (ie could you type the question out here, or possibly cut and paste it if an online text)? I'll happily help but have never used Osborne texts so don't have copies.
  • esmith91
    Options
    I am trying to upload screen shots but its saying file invalid have you got an email address that I can send them to you that way?

Thanks

Emma
  • Nps
    Options
    I'll PM you. I can't promise anything as once baby nap time is over, I have to revert back to being mum!
  • esmith91
    Options
    I have figured this out now with some great help thanks
  • Nps
    Options
    My pleasure. I've tried to copy and paste our emails here just in case anyone else is struggling with the same question, but the screen shots just don't want to copy!
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Options
    http://snag.gy/

use that website to paste and link screen shots its great :thumbup1:
Privacy Policy