Sage reports

Options
Danielle Milton
Danielle Milton Registered Posts: 23 Dedicated contributor 🦉
My exam is tomorrow and I've got a mock exam that asks for an 'All Sales Ledger Accounts report (activity) and an all active nominal ledger accounts (activity) report. I've been all through the Sage I have at home (which is the 2008 edition so diff from the one at school) and I cannot find any reports with these titles.

Can anyone help? It is my Sage is outdated or it is the titles are called something different?

Comments

• CeeJaySix
    CeeJaySix Registered Posts: 645
    Options
    Hi Danielle,

They're fairly easy to find, I use Sage 2012 and 2013 so can't tell you if they're the same in 2008, but:

All sales ledger activity - click customers, hit swap to select all accounts, hit reports, select customer activity from the pop-up window and then find the exact report you want (summary, detailed etc). It'll prompt you to enter date ranges and so on.

Nominal activity - click company -> nominal, hit swap to select all accounts, hit reports, select nominal activity from the pop up window then find the exact report you want (excluding no transactions for everything).

This thread by Gizmoo might give you a bit of help:
    http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?37078-AAT-LEVEL-2-COMPUTERISED-ACCOUNTING-EXAM-Sage-Print-Outs
Privacy Policy