Level 4 Feedback on results!

beckyln
beckyln Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi Guys and Girls,

I'm quite frustrated that the AAT website says refer to your training provider for results, and my training provider is saying to contact the AAT for feedback as they do not receive results for Level 4 exams.

Is this true?

Please could someone advise!

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Becky

I always requested feedback from my training provider.

Who is your training provider? Perhaps they are unsure on how to access this... but if they are one of the leading providers I am sure they wouldn't have any problems providing this to you.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • omega man
    omega man Registered Posts: 283
    My training provider which was Kaplan gave me feedback whenever i asked for it.
  • beckyln
    beckyln Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor 🐘
    Mine is the Home Learning College!!!

Thanks Guys for confirming, I'm just going to bang my head on a brick wall, maybe I need to speak to the exams department and not the tutor!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Yes Becky, exams department sounds like a good place to start if your tutor is unable to help.

Good luck!
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Bear in mind that if you're a distance learner and you sit your exam at a centre other than your provider as an external candidate then your training provider can only see your results via the AAT statement of achievement page. As that isn't working and hasn't been since the down, sorry, upgrade then they won't be able to access your results. It's very frustrating all round.
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    If you sat the assessment in a college but are studying with HLC then the college will have access to your feedback as you will be registered as being one of their students for the purposes of taking assessments. They can't set up an assessment for you without you being on their books (as it were).
Privacy Policy