Level 4 - BPP Online Classroom

Kris1990
Kris1990 Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi all

I'm starting to think about level 4, only 3 level 3 exams left so I should be ready to start level 4 when the new syllabus starts in September. I've been looking at the different ways to study level 4 and it appears the best option for me is BPP's Online Classroom.

If anyone is or has studied level 4 through the same method, did you sit your exams with BPP? The Online Classroom cost doesn't include exam fees, im wondering if i can sit exams with Pitman Training instead of BPP as they are only 20 miles away compared to the 55 miles to the nearest BPP centre.

Cheers

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Hello Kris

I had access to the online lectures (not live online) for level 3 and 4 AAT with BPP and found them to be excellent.

I sat all my exams with BPP but I can't see there being an issue with you attending Pitman Training to sit your exams.

Good luck with the remaining level 3 exams.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Kris1990
    Cheers Jo.
  • KarenB
    KarenB Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Chris

I've used BPP online classroom for all of level 4 apart from FNST and can whole heartedly recommend them. Almost as good as sitting in the classroom and found it helped clarify what you have read in the text book and working through some of the examples was a god send.

Good luck.

Karen
  • Kris1990
    Thanks Karen. It seems the BPP Online Classroom is structured really well, as level 4 is a set-up from level 3, it might be useful to have the extra resources.

Just 1 final question, would it be sitting the exams as an external student if I choose to sit the exams with Pitman Training? or would I be a BPP student because I'm learning with them?
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I think you would be classed as an external student - best thing to do is to speak to Pitman Training.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Kris1990
    Will do, thanks for your help.
Privacy Policy