Financial Performance - Reconciliation Statement and Cost Card

Options
Adzha
Adzha Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hey :001_smile:

I'm sitting my finance performance exam this Friday and a little confused about how to show my answers in a couple of questions for the computer to mark:

Question 1.4 - The Reconciliation Statement: I had a favourable variance so entered this as a - (minus) amount, however the answers don't show the negative sign.

Question 1.1 - The Cost Card: There doesn't seem to be a pattern in the answers for how numbers should be shown (whole number, two decimal places etc.)

Would be great if someone could clarify.

Thanks!

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello

You will be told this at the start of the exam and if different to the general rule in the actual question.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Check this link - The introduction to the FNPF practice CBA.

See the section about entering negative numbers using minus sign or brackets, unless the task instructions say otherwise.

http://www.aat-interactive.org.uk/elearning/new/FNPF_PracticeAssessment1/index.html

You may also find that the assessment won't let you enter minus or brackets.

Good luck with your exam! :001_tongue:
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Adzha
    Adzha Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Jo Clark wrote: »
    Check this link - The introduction to the FNPF practice CBA.

See the section about entering negative numbers using minus sign or brackets, unless the task instructions say otherwise.

http://www.aat-interactive.org.uk/elearning/new/FNPF_PracticeAssessment1/index.html

You may also find that the assessment won't let you enter minus or brackets.

Good luck with your exam! :001_tongue:

Thank you :001_smile:

I do read that in the exam, was just a little confused by how some answers were shown in the model answers (e.g. cost per unit being £5, £3.40 and £2 - not from the actual answers!) as it didn't seem to have a correct pattern.
Privacy Policy