Expenses to Report on Foreign Worker

Dawny MAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 62 ? ? ?
I am just completing a P11d for an employee who was seconded to the UK from the US for 2 years and I would like to check that some of the expenses are being reported correctly.

Travel costs were paid to return the employee and his family back to the US twice during the last tax year which were not for business purposes, would this travel full as special relief for foreign workers?

Also, would storage costs paid by the employer fall as qualifying relocation costs?

Thank you!
Privacy Policy