Still can't access practise assessments

tawny75
tawny75 Registered Posts: 22 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Hi

Can someone please tell me when I will be able to access Practice Assessments again? I am trying to access the Level 3 Costs and Revenues and all I get is a grey screen. This is the same using IE10 and Chrome. This is my last module for Level 3 and not being able to do the practices is impeding my study.

Thank you

Nicky

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi

Can someone please tell me when I will be able to access Practice Assessments again? I am trying to access the Level 3 Costs and Revenues and all I get is a grey screen. This is the same using IE10 and Chrome. This is my last module for Level 3 and not being able to do the practices is impeding my study.

Thank you

Nicky

Try this... worked ok for me... (a bit slow loading) http://aat-interactive.org.uk/aat/practice_assessments/
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • superwizon
    superwizon Registered Posts: 7 Regular contributor โญ
    same here

I came on here to post that I have been having problems with the practice assessments since they changed the site, so I'm glad it's not just me.

I have had problems with the site loading altogether. And I don't like the fact that when you do try to do a practice assessment, it doesn't open a new window, so I can't flick back to open the answers. that's kinda irrelevant at the minute though cos I can't do a practice assessment.

Who do I contact to complain about the changes? :thumbdown:

And thanks for that link but it still leaves me with a grey screen :mad2:
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Sorry it didn't work for you... have you tried Firefox? I'm on an old IE Browser so could be why it is working for me...
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Sorry it didn't work for you... have you tried Firefox? I'm on an old IE Browser so could be why it is working for me...

I have had to download Firefox to be able to use AAT, so maybe worth a try..
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi tawny75 & superwizon,

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing the practice assessments. Several of the team have tried to reproduce this and we've been unable to - they open OK for us in Chrome and IE.

Could I suggest that you try clearing your browser cache and restarting the browser, and trying again? Here's a guide on how to do this in each browser, should you need it.

Could you reply when you've had a chance to try this and let me know how you get on please?

Superwizon - we've undertaken some work over the last few days to ensure practice assessments open in new windows/tabs, so if you could please confirm this element works for you that would be useful.

Thanks,

Stuart
  • Clintm15
    Clintm15 Registered Posts: 248 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Anyone having problems with practice assessments could try this link.... http://www.aat-interactive.org.uk/elearning/new/
    AAT
    Level 2 - 2011
    Level 3 - 2012
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA
    F4 - Corporate Law - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F5 - Performance Management - Dec 2014 (passed)
    F6 - Taxation - Dec 2013 (passed)
    F7 - Financial Reporting - Jun 2014 (passed)
    F8 - Audit & Assurance - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F9 - Financial Management - Jun 2015 (passed)
  • tawny75
    Still not working on IE and Chrome
    Hi tawny75 & superwizon,

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing the practice assessments. Several of the team have tried to reproduce this and we've been unable to - they open OK for us in Chrome and IE.

Could I suggest that you try clearing your browser cache and restarting the browser, and trying again? Here's a guide on how to do this in each browser, should you need it.

Could you reply when you've had a chance to try this and let me know how you get on please?

Superwizon - we've undertaken some work over the last few days to ensure practice assessments open in new windows/tabs, so if you could please confirm this element works for you that would be useful.

Thanks,

Stuart

I have tried all that and I still can't access them. I even sent screen prints in at the request of the chap called Jahed but have not had the common courtesy of a reply.

This is just what I need 4 weeks before my exam.

Please someone sort this out!

Nicky
  • tawny75
    I will give that a go too. Fingers crossed!
Privacy Policy