Budget Results

Options
donna8260
donna8260 Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
5 weeks 3 days and I am still waiting. Think I need to find some patience from somewhere, I have checked 10 times already today to see if they have been posted, thnk I am becoming obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:001_smile:

Comments

• James Patterson
    James Patterson Registered Posts: 281
    Options
    Waiting for your results is horrible, check it at the end of the day.

Do you think you've passed? :)
  • donna8260
    Options
    Yeah I am pretty confident am also waiting on credit management and financial performance.
  • James Patterson
    Options
    Wow, did you sit 3 at similar times?

I'm waiting for personal tax too, have Fin Performance and Fin Statements left but going on a few holidays first :001_tt1:
  • donna8260
    Options
    Done all three within six weeks just doing business tax at the moment then that just leaves financial statements. Am
    Hoping my training provider returns my first submission of my ICAS this week so I can get that completed aswell.
  • James Patterson
    Options
    Thats good going!

I'm not doing BTX as an optional paper. Ugh financial statements isn't my favourite, saving it for last!!
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Options
    How on earth do you focus on one thing at a time?!

James I have only just done FNST and prefered that to financial performance which I am learning now :001_unsure:
  • gangstara
    gangstara Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Waiting for my financial statements it's been 5 weeks 3 days, checking every hour. 7th sitting
  • James Patterson
    Options
    How on earth do you focus on one thing at a time?!

James I have only just done FNST and prefered that to financial performance which I am learning now :001_unsure:

I could only manage 2 at a time, 3 is way too much for me!!

I can't work out the structure to financial statements, really struggling getting to grips with it. I'm doing financial Performance too, bit more sense as its numbers/calculations and can be sorted with practice.

Good luck gangstara
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Options
    I can only manage 1 at a time to keep work/life/study balance pretty level

I found the same but overnight something just clicked, hopefully it will do the same for you :)
Privacy Policy