Where Can I Find Sage Level 3 Practice Papers

Options
mentorkeith
mentorkeith Registered Posts: 74 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi Everyone. I have access to Sage Line 50. I want to practice improving my knowledge of Sage by going through some practice tasks. As you know, we tackled such practices throughout our study within AAT level 2 for computerised accounts. I aim to start AAT level 4 but am unable to also do (or afford) a level 3 Sage course at the same time. Besides, I do not need to pass level 3 sage. I simply want to practice to that standard in my spare time, to help me get a better job.

Does anybody know of any website where I can download some practice tasks for level 3 and print them off? Or does anybody have some on a Word document that could be placed here for downloading.

Thanks

Comments

• mentorkeith
    mentorkeith Registered Posts: 74 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I have access to Sage Line 50. I want to practice improving my knowledge of Sage by going through some practice tasks. As you know, we tackled such practices throughout our study within AAT level 2 for computerised accounts. I aim to start AAT level 4 but am unable to also do (or afford) a level 3 Sage course at the same time. Besides, I do not need to pass level 3 sage. I simply want to practice to that standard in my spare time, to help me get a better job.

Does anybody know of any website where I can download some practice tasks for level 3 and print them off? Or does anybody have some on a Word document that could be placed here for downloading.

Thanks

I have now found the practice papers. For those also interested in knowing the website where you can download the practice papers, please click on this shortcut link to the more appropriate thread http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?37000-SAGE-courses&p=267801#post267801 where I have posted the website address.
Privacy Policy