Budgeting 2013

Options
AATnovice
AATnovice Registered Posts: 46 Epic contributor 🐘
hello there

has anyone taken the budgeting exam recently?

I would just like to know if it is like the practice assessments on the aat website?

many thanks

Comments

• Flosspot
    Flosspot Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi there,

I took budgeting late last year - the assessment was very similar to the practice assessments so if you are comfortable with them you will be absolutely fine!

Good luck!
  • James Patterson
    James Patterson Registered Posts: 281
    Options
    Flosspot's right.

It is rather similar to the practice assessments, so if you feel confident with them you shouldn't have any problems
  • broom123
    broom123 Registered Posts: 11 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I sat this exam today and it wasn't entirely identical to the practice papers.

Definitely don't just learn the practice papers because a few things came up on mine that I had literally never seen on a practice paper and some of the questions were similar but set out/worded differently.
  • AATnovice
    AATnovice Registered Posts: 46 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    this isn't good news :(, time to spend extra special time on the syllabus
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    sitting this on wednesday, so have a fun filled weekend planned of sitting ALL the practice exams. Green light is all green, and I will take a look at the osbourne questions too, as they are good at showing you things you might have missed.

It'll be interesting to see how they look ( I havent sneaky peaked)
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Options
    You shouldn't use the practice ones as exact copies as we get the answers to these online!
    They are more for how the exams will look so you know where/how to put the answers
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I never do, they are always nothing like the practice ones, lol
Privacy Policy