ICAS verification by AAT

Options
sonya11
sonya11 Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi

How long did this take for you? My tutor has marked me as competent but I'm waiting on the AAT verifying this. My tutor marked me competent on the 6th June.

Just waiting on this and the business tax result (sat 28th May) and I'm all done!

I find I'm checking everyday!

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hi

How long did this take for you? My tutor has marked me as competent but I'm waiting on the AAT verifying this. My tutor marked me competent on the 6th June.

Just waiting on this and the business tax result (sat 28th May) and I'm all done!

I find I'm checking everyday!

It's your training provider that needs to verify it. Once your tutor has marked you competent it needs to be internally verified by your centre. This should take no longer than 2 weeks according to the AAT guidelines. If it's been more than 2 weeks and it's not showing up on your statement of achievement then you should contact your tutor to ask what's happening.
  • sonya11
    sonya11 Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I checked today and it's showing now in My AAT :-)

Just waiting on the business tax result now, 4 weeks 1 day so far so within the next 2 weeks I should be fully AAT qualified! Just my luck that this will be the first exam I fail!!
Privacy Policy