Argh!!! Longest wait every for exam result!!

sonya11
sonya11 Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor 🐘
Typical isn't it?! All other exam results have come through in under 5 weeks but now I'm waiting on my Business Tax result which is the last one it seems to be taking forever!

Took it on Tuesday 28th May so 5 weeks tomorrow.

Haven't failed one yet but I can guarantee if I was every going to it will be the last one I sit just to annoy me!! That said I do think this one could have gone either way. I'm pretty sure I did ok on the calculations questions and the written but I know I didn't really know the submission/payment date rules or the penelties for late submissions etc. Hoping these didn't carry too many points

Comments

• GreenMousey
    GreenMousey Registered Posts: 154 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I took my last exam (result pending) on 23rd May and still not had my result yet, although it's not 6 weeks until Thursday, so it's just a case of waiting until then. Majority of exam results are being released after 5 weeks these days and as I'm at 5 weeks 4 days and still no result, it looks like Thursday for me too.
  • sonya11
    well it's 5 weeks today, checking daily!

Fingers crossed to see that little word that will mean I'm done!
  • GreenMousey
    Just had my results and I've completed AAT! :) Good luck with yours! :)
  • James Patterson
    James Patterson Registered Posts: 281
    Well done GreenMousey :)

It is meant to take 6 weeks, so just be patient
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Congrats GreenMousey!
    Fingers crossed Sonya get yours soon :thumbup1:
  • sonya11
    congrats!!!:thumbup:

Annoying thing is all of my other results have come through between the 4-5 week mark but just because it's my last one I'm sure they're making me suffer!:mad2:

I think I will actually cry if I've failed it! Will be typical that the first I fail is the last one!
  • GreenMousey
    Thanks for all the congratulations, it's taking a while to sink in! :)

You've been very lucky if that's how quick you've been getting your results back, the shortest wait for mine was 5 weeks one day, all the rest have been longer, this one being 5 weeks 5 days and my longest wait was bang on the 6 week mark.
  • sonya11
    fingers crossed for a result soon as just took a call from a recruitment agency about a job that sounds ideal but want someone AAT qualified!
Privacy Policy