Self assessment return for hairdresser

turbo_sammie Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
I am currently studying AAT Level 4 and have been asked by my hairdresser if I can have a look at completing her self assessment return this year. I just wondered if I am allowed to do this, or if there's anybody I need to register with or anything I need to put in place before I start? I don't plan on becoming a MIP once qualified, I'd just like to complete a few small things like self assessments around my full time job.

Sorry if this is a bit of a basic question, I just want to make sure I am allowed to do this, even though I'm not yet fully AAT qualified!



  • ademoore
    ademoore Registered Posts: 146 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    At level 4 you do need to call AAT to tell them you are doing some ad hoc bookkeeping work!

    Good luck with it!
Privacy Policy