What Time Of Day Results Published Online?

Options
Netherwood26
Netherwood26 Registered Posts: 78 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi

I'm awaiting my FNST result and was wondering what time of day the results are published online? Are they uploaded at a set time every day, overnight or throughout the day?

Cheers

Martyn
ยซ1

Comments

• GreenMousey
    GreenMousey Registered Posts: 154 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I got my FNST results on Tuesday, I got them around 1pm, they weren't there in the morning.
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Options
    Hi Martyn, When did you take yours?
  • Netherwood26
    Netherwood26 Registered Posts: 78 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    5 weeks 1 day ago
  • Clarekaye
    Options
    How exciting! I took mine on the 10th June so still a week to go.
    Fingers crossed for you!
  • sonya11
    sonya11 Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Argh!! Still no result for my BTX, taken on the 28th May so 5 weeks 4 days now.

Doesn't help that this is the only result I'm waiting on to be finished!! Will keep checking through the day in the hope they put me out of my misery before the weekend!!
  • sonya11
    sonya11 Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Well I don't know the exact time but somewhere between 3pm and 9pm mine was showing. All done with AAT now!!
  • Clarekaye
    Options
    Do you have yours yet Martyn?
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I have it on good authority that Martyn passed FNST - I am still waiting for mine 5 weeks 1 day.
    Hope your well Clare.
    :)
  • Clarekaye
    Options
    Congrats Martyn!

Yep I am very twitchy waiting for my FNST result :crying: its my birthday Tuesday and really dont want to find out that day!
  • anniebabe
    Options
    I am sure you did really well, I am dreading mine, really dont want to have to re-sit that one :/
    Didnt you sit yours the week after me? so I shouldnt think you will get it Tuesday at this rate, but knowing the AAT - anything can happen.
    I sat mine on the 5th and Martyn sat his the Wednesday before me, so I think I will check mine again in a few days :/
  • Clarekaye
    Options
    Yeah mine was monday the 10th, wow they really are taking the full 6 weeks then :glare:
    I am in no rush for mine but would like an excuse to take a night off studying Fin Performance hahaha!
    Let us know how you get on with yours :)
  • anniebabe
    Options
    will do, but I am not holding my breath on it - i struggled with a few bits and pieces :( - but worked really hard on the unit.
  • anniebabe
    Options
    Woo Hoo - just found out from college tutor that ive passed Financial Statements - Exceeded on 4 tasks and Met the rest. was convinced i had failed.
    Hasnt shown up on my AAT yet - but i have the feedback sheet.
  • Clarekaye
    Options
    Awesome congrats just in time for the weekend and you thought you didnt do well :thumbup1:
    I want mine now!!!
  • anniebabe
    Options
    its definately good news, didnt fancy having to go through all that again. can go to Warner Bros Studio Tour (Harry Potter) Leavesden tomorrow with a smile on my face.
    fingers crossed for you Clare :)
    will be starting ICAS at the end of the month with Bpp.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Woo Hoo - just found out from college tutor that ive passed Financial Statements - Exceeded on 4 tasks and Met the rest. was convinced i had failed.
    Hasnt shown up on my AAT yet - but i have the feedback sheet.

Congratulations anniebabe, nearly finished level 4 :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • anniebabe
    Options
    Morning Jo :)
    I am a happy lady today, its showing on myaat now :)
    There is a light at the end of the tunnel - have a good weekend.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Morning Jo :)
    I am a happy lady today, its showing on myaat now :)
    There is a light at the end of the tunnel - have a good weekend.

You too anniebabe, you deserve it, all your hard work has now paid off :)
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • anniebabe
    Options
    blood, sweat and perseverance :)
  • lauralovely
    lauralovely Registered Posts: 3 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    I sat my FNST on the 3rd June - 6 weeks today and still haven't heard!! I'm pulling my hair out. Just called the AAT and was on hold for 7 minutes and they answered and put the phone down! So annoyed! :crying:
  • Clarekaye
    Options
    I try to avoid calling them at any cost they are never helpful,
    I think most people have theres after 1pm... maybe wait till then to check again?
    Fingers crossed you get them soon :001_smile:
  • lauralovely
    Options
    I emailed all 3 of my college tutors and have received a reply to say I passed but it's still not gone onto my AAT, even though I've had the email from them! It was a re-sit too which I was convinced I'd failed as didn't think I had got 20% in section 2 let alone 70%! Good news though :001_smile:
  • Clarekaye
    Options
    Yeepie! Well done you!
    How do your college tutors know before you?
  • anniebabe
    Options
    conrats :)
    that happened to me too, college emailed me the report page on Friday - but there wasnt anything showing on Myaat till Saturday.
    havent got a clue how it works, never happened before, didnt get an email from AAT till today.
  • marvel7
    marvel7 Registered Posts: 15 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I sat my Fin Performance 6 weeks ago today. I've received an email at 11am telling me the result is finally available and when i log in there is nothing there.

So frustrating!!
  • Rachetman
    Rachetman Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Am just wondering - do AAT really take the full 6 weeks after you completed your exam to then tell you the result?

I've just done with FNST (June 27th) and FNPF (June 20th) and I'm still pretty anxious over the results.
  • anniebabe
    Options
    all mine have come back at 5 to 6 weeks, never earlier
  • lauralovely
    Options
    I think they can log in as the learning provider. Results still not available via aat, I think I'm going to send a complaint in as its not acceptable to me that college can find out and I can't. If I didn't have tutors I still wouldn't know! My earliest results were 5 weeks and 3 days, and this one took the full 6 weeks! I would just prefer them to say a date they're released then at least you're not wondering the whole time. Just both tax results to wait for now and I'm finally done with aat!
  • Clarekaye
    Options
    Marvel, anything on there yet?

Rachetman, yep I took mine 10th June and am expecting to hear this week hopefully!

Laura, I would, it does seem odd they got results before you, my distance learning tutor said she normally finds out a few days after :001_unsure:
  • marvel7
    marvel7 Registered Posts: 15 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Just checked this AM and still nothing

Was going to complain but its not going to change anything so i will just wait
Privacy Policy