Credit management 5 weeks 3 days

donna8260
donna8260 Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor 🐘
Am getting impatiènt now can't stop refreshing the page!!!

Comments

• James Patterson
    James Patterson Registered Posts: 281
    Find some patience! It can take up to 6 weeks.

You keep posting these haha
  • donna8260
    Hi James how you doing??? Hence to say I don't do patience am lacking motivation at the moment just started financial
    Statements but am struggling to get into it, final module aswell.
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    My FNST is 5 weeks today, a few last week had results 5 weeks 1 day to 5 weeks 5 days so you may find out today :)

FNST I kinda enjoyed, I am learning financial performance now and it stinks!!
  • donna8260
    Financial Performance I loved just make sure your know your variances inside out. Any hints on financial statements?:001_smile:
  • James Patterson
    James Patterson Registered Posts: 281
    I'm good thanks, waiting for my PTX don't know how long its been, but i'll check and it will eventually be there haha

Got 2 exams left, one of which is Statements. Its really tough, i've failed it before. Its one i'm going to sit down with for a longggg time to get through.

Its only a final bit for both of us and were done :D Just keep focused and relax.
  • Clarekaye
    Variances is the one bit I cannot get :crying:

Erm cash flow and consolidated accounts I reckon are the main things.
    Its easy to say dont keep checking but I am losing focus on my next one cos I am worried I have failed this one and will have to come back to it and its my first one so little excited.

Let us know when you get your results!
  • Clarekaye
    There is another lady on the other thread (what time of day are they updated) who has had an email to say her results are in but still not on AAT website 6 weeks today, This is naughty AAT!
Privacy Policy