Green Light Area

Options
Carrie Dillerstone
Carrie Dillerstone Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Does anyone else find the Green Light questions confusing?! I dont know if its just because of the layout or the way they are written but i dont find them helpful :blushing:

New to this...please help!

Comments

• Vlee
    Vlee Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Is it any particular module? I'm doing PEAF at the moment and the green lights are ok. I remember doing them for BA1 & 2 and really disliking the question style on those green light tests, although basic costing was fine. There was a certain style of question which were quite unlike the practice assessment questions and I just couldn't quite get to grips with them, despite flying through all the practice CBAs.
  • shalinisharma
    shalinisharma Registered Posts: 25 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Vlee,

I am also a student of Level 3 I wanted to know how to make computer based project.Please help me on that.

Regards
    Shalini
  • emuratty
    emuratty Registered Posts: 66 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I recently completed the business tax module in level 4 - the greenlights were appalling!! I emailed the AAT on 17th June to complain about them and never heard back from them.

Some of the questions just didn't make sense, there were random words and figures in the middle of sentences and one of the answers was clearly wrong. Not sure if they did anything about it, but they certainly hadn't by the time I sat my exam so they were as good as useless for me.
Privacy Policy