effort involved in switching to 2013

Options
steve2008
steve2008 Registered Posts: 89 Epic contributor 🐘
In short, I *might* be doing my first level 4 exam (PTX) before the September cut off, I have found out that the unit is equivalent to the 2013 module and would be looking to switch to the 2013 course.
Does anyone know how much effort is involved in switching?

(Originally I considered starting lvl 4 and completing it on the 2010 version, but my circumstances have changed, however I am half way through PTX and figured I might take the exam when I am ready to take my last few level 3 modules.)

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    In short, I *might* be doing my first level 4 exam (PTX) before the September cut off, I have found out that the unit is equivalent to the 2013 module and would be looking to switch to the 2013 course.
    Does anyone know how much effort is involved in switching?

(Originally I considered starting lvl 4 and completing it on the 2010 version, but my circumstances have changed, however I am half way through PTX and figured I might take the exam when I am ready to take my last few level 3 modules.)

PTX is a like for like exemption ie there's no transitional assessment so if you sit it under AQ2010 then it will transfer straight over to AQ2013 when you move across. Moving across is easy, all you need to do is sit an AQ2013 exam and you'll automatically be moved across.

Be warned everyone, make sure you enter for the right exam and that you don't inadvertently enter for an AQ2013 exam when you're meant to still be on AQ2010. Once you sit an AQ2013 exam that's it, you're stuck on AQ2013 and can't be moved back.

If you're still finishing up Level 3 then you can't sit any AQ2013 exams anyway until Level 3 is complete (for the reason given above - you'd be transferred over and then you'd have to finish Level 3 under AQ2013 as well and you don't want to be doing that)
  • steve2008
    steve2008 Registered Posts: 89 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Great, thanks, nice and easy, and thanks for the tip on making sure I sit the 2010 ones for level 3.
Privacy Policy