Exam results

Options
louisethomson
louisethomson Registered Posts: 11 Regular contributor โญ
Hello
I sat FNPF on the 9th July i was wondering how long exam results are taking? Is it the full six weeks?
Thanks
ยซ1

Comments

• emilygaches5
    emilygaches5 Registered Posts: 63 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I sat budgeting on the 4th July and I'm yet to receive results!
  • missm4ry4m
    missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    FNPF usually takes the full 6 weeks!! You might get it end of this week or next Tuesday for sure
  • louisethomson
    Options
    I hope you get your results soon Emily x
  • missm4ry4m
    Options
    Any results?
  • emilygaches5
    Options
    not yet :crying:

6 weeks is uop today though, so its just a matter of time!!
  • missm4ry4m
    Options
    Omg they need to hurry up!!!
  • emilygaches5
    Options
    tell me about it!! i cant believe its 6weeks!
  • mupp
    mupp Registered Posts: 12 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I sat Budgeting 5th July and nothing yet. I don't expect to hear anything today but quite annoying as Financial Performance result came in just 4 weeks after I sat the exam....
  • rach2106
    rach2106 Registered Posts: 19 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I sat budgeting on the 4th July and I'm yet to receive results!

I sat financial statements on 4th July so 6 weeks is up today BUT I still haven't had my results. Have you had your budgeting ones? I sat credit management on 1st July and had those results last Friday (9th Aug) so I don't get why these are late.
  • emilygaches5
    Options
    no still no results!!

i have rung AAT and they are going to TRY get them on by 5pm, but not holding my breathe.....
  • rach2106
    Options
    nor me! This is the longest I've ever had to wait!! I was gonna ring up but thought I'd prob just get told well today isn't over yet so they haven't exceeded the 6 week deadline yet; and, if I've failed, I'd rather not be told over the phone! lol oh right, well I won't count on that either! my budgeting esults only took 3 weeks 5 days. good luck anyway. let us know how get on (if get them!) x
  • emilygaches5
    Options
    Still no results!
  • rach2106
    Options
    same :/ it just takes the p*** cos if was OCR or AQA they would HAVE to have the results by the deadline so why should they be any different? I know it's a busy time of year BUT it's the same every year so they should know whether they can reach the target of 6 weeks or not and, if they can't, not give a target they can't meet!!
  • louisethomson
    Options
    It does take the mick they should have a set date for exam results rather than saying up to 6 weeks
  • emilygaches5
    Options
    Very true! I'm so annoyed cos I thought by today I would no! So frustrating but there's nothing you can do!
  • rach2106
    Options
    definitely! Especially if your future is reliant on the results. If don't know when will get results and can't continue onto next stage until passed, then don't know whether gonna be continuing or not
  • rach2106
    Options
    Very true! I'm so annoyed cos I thought by today I would no! So frustrating but there's nothing you can do!

Same! I've never had to wait until the 6 week mark before so wasn't expecting to wait until very last day, never mind get to last day and STILL not have them. I've been driving work colleagues crazy at work today cos been getting so agitated about it. If still not up tomorrow, gonna ring them and complain.
  • rach2106
    Options
    oo check now, mine's up!!!!
  • emilygaches5
    Options
    oo check now, mine's up!!!!

Ahhh mine still arnt!!!

Did you pass?
  • rach2106
    Options
    Keep checking then. I was about to give up cos of time then thought check once more and saw 15/08/13 date and realised were up. I passed!!! :-)
  • emilygaches5
    Options
    Well done!!! I'm gunna have to just keep refreshing the page all night now haha!
  • rach2106
    Options
    Thank you! :-) haha I doubt they'd upload some and not all so I'd say they'll more than likely be up tonight at some point. I've been refreshing non stop all day, and all week really lol hope you pass too! :-) you'll be aat qualified if you do, won't you?
  • emilygaches5
    Options
    Me too haha! Yes it's my last one so makes it even more stressful! Have you got any exams left?
  • rach2106
    Options
    i was the same for credit management last week! When i got that result one day before the 6 weeks was up I presumed I would for this, making me check constantly yday ha. oh god. Yeah I've still got personal tax to sit on 29th Aug cos postponed it from the 9th July cos wasn't ready. In one way I'm kinda relieved I did cos I'd be like this for the next week waiting for them results. In another way it's gonna make me even more stressed now because it's all down to passing this last exam to know whether can do ACCA next year; that's why wanna know set dates, to know whether I'll have result in time to start ACCA.
  • babyria
    babyria Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Its nice to know im not the only one getting impatient I sat my financial statements exam on the 4th of July, so exactly 6 week's today. This is my last exam before I can say im aat qualified. So really want to know if I've passed or not. I rang aat during the day also who assured me that they will definitely be up by 5pm. So far nothing!! Congratulations to the ones who have got their results today and are competent!'
  • rach2106
    Options
    Its nice to know im not the only one getting impatient I sat my financial statements exam on the 4th of July, so exactly 6 week's today. This is my last exam before I can say im aat qualified. So really want to know if I've passed or not. I rang aat during the day also who assured me that they will definitely be up by 5pm. So far nothing!! Congratulations to the ones who have got their results today and are competent!'

I thought the same when I came across this thread today. I was REALLY losing patience and started emailing college tutors and AAT. Then thought check on here and saw this thread. When still wasn't up at 5 I thought great, that's today out of the picture. When saw today's date I thought 'OMG!!!' so definitely don't give up; I was about to then saw mine. Fingers crossed you've passed and are officially aat qualified!!
  • babyria
    Options
    Omg jus checked can't believe it I've passed my financial statements exam!! Im in shock I cant believe ive done it
  • rach2106
    Options
    Omg jus checked can't believe it I've passed my financial statements exam!! Im in shock I cant believe ive done it

omg congrats!!!! Ha that's exactly what I thought! I have to keep rereading it and telling myself 'yes, it definitely says 'competent' and YES that means you've passed' lol well done!!
  • babyria
    Options
    I must have looked at the screen the longest I could cry its been a hell of a journey doing the aat finally can reap the rewards. Im so happy yet still in shock I honestly cannot believe it!
  • rach2106
    Options
    it was just the fact i was about to give up for tonight then thought no just try once more, saw competent thinking was my last result then saw the date and thought omg and screamed lol I'm happy for ya! Been such a journey for me, can't wait for it to be over. Glad it is for one of us anyway!! you carrying on studying after this now or is this as far as you're going?
Privacy Policy