Cash Management

Options
katiec792
katiec792 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi everyone.

I have completed AAT Level 3 with Cash Management as a unit.

I have read it is being transferred to Level 4 as an optional unit.

Anyone know if my Level 3 exam will count, so I don't have to sit it in Level 4 as an optional?

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hi everyone.

I have completed AAT Level 3 with Cash Management as a unit.

I have read it is being transferred to Level 4 as an optional unit.

Anyone know if my Level 3 exam will count, so I don't have to sit it in Level 4 as an optional?

It doesn't count I'm afraid :-(
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    It may not count, but it would make Level 4 a little easier for the OP wouldn't it? :thumbup1: Oh, and, to be honest, if you're working in industry, it's far better to have this than the taxes.
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    It may not count, but it would make Level 4 a little easier for the OP wouldn't it? :thumbup1: Oh, and, to be honest, if you're working in industry, it's far better to have this than the taxes.

True
  • Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hey
    I also completed level 3 including cash management which I found a horrible unit at the time but my tutor did a talk on level 4 after we finished and said that the cash management unit at level 4 is much better in their opinion, it is building from the level 3 so we already have a starter but is still different and probably one of the more beneficial units out of the optional ones so I think we will be covering this unit - our college will be choosing 2, we don't get the choice but I think I will be happy to do this again having a basic knowledge going into it.
    x
Privacy Policy