Personal Tax Exam Practice

Claire1705
Claire1705 Registered Posts: 37 Epic contributor 🐘
I am booked in for my first attempt at the PTX exam a week on Thursday so I am trying to do as many practice exam questions as possible. However, due to the FA changing each year, I am struggling to find many practice assessments/CBA's relevant to FA2012 - only one on the AAT website! I have done three from the Osborne workbook but could do with a bit more practice. Can anyone point me in the direction of any more?

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Claire

Have you completed the online questions on the Osborne website? I would recommend the BPP question bank however am aware you only have a short time. You could always order on Amazon/Foyles etc. and hope that it is delivered before the exam... I know Amazon offer next day delivery for an extra charge.

Good luck.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Claire1705
    Claire1705 Registered Posts: 37 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Jo

I have completed the Osborne online questions. Lots of students recommend the BPP Question Banks, I only wish my training provided used these as I am finding the Osborne books just aren't quite enough on their own. I think for my next module I will look at ordering a BPP Question Bank to use alongside although due to being short on time for PTX I will have to hope for the best and be more organised next time!

Thanks for the advice.

Claire
Privacy Policy