Rachetman
Rachetman Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor 🐘
Has anyone here received their exam results in more detail and had
"exceeded" in every section?

Comments

• Nps
    Nps Registered Posts: 782
    Options
    I don't think it's possible. I've mentioned it before on threads but apparently if a subject is not tested, you are shown as 'not met' as you got 0 for that bit (even though it was out of 0). So theoretically, even if you got 100%, you may still not get 'exceeded' everywhere.

I don't know how true this is, but when I asked someone at AAT whilst I was on the phone about something else, they told me it was correct.
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I'm not 100% sure but I think I might have in costs and revenues.

I do think it's a but harsh to not be toldwhich areas weren't tested and mark as NYC but I do think it's the way it's done.
  • Hubble
    Hubble Registered Posts: 9 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    The breakdown of results rates you on each question that is in the exam you happened to get. I "exceeded" in every section of Financial Statements which was surprising to me as I found the exam quite tough. It was the last AAT exam I took and the first and only one that I managed to exceed in every question.
  • Nps
    Nps Registered Posts: 782
    Options
    Perhaps it's recently changed. When I did AAT the feedback was broken down by subject rather than question, and I'm as certain as I can be that all the bits of the syllabus were shown on the feedback, yet some bits had definitely not been examined.
  • Vlee
    Vlee Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    My PEAF exam was broken down by subject - the number of questions didn't match the number of sections in the feedback. I got the impression you could only exceed if there were more than just one or two questions. So even if you got every question right you will get a mix of exceeded and competent and probably one or two NYC. The feedback is not particularly helpful in that exam as its such a broad subject.
  • CharlotteS
    CharlotteS Registered Posts: 26 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    My PEAF was the same Vlee, I didnt get one exceeded yet I felt fairly confident leaving the exam and had got lots of exceededs in exams where I felt less confident. I also had a few did not meets and I dont remember having questions on those topics.
  • Vlee
    Vlee Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Just passed ITX, was confident apart from two questions which I now think are right but google isn't helping. I got on did not meet and one exceeded, the rest are met. So deflating. I know for sure the email question was 100% correct so it shows even 100% correct papers will achieve a mix of at least met and exceeded. The section 2 feedback is question specific buy section 1 is subject based.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Congratulations Vlee :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • ShortASSET
    ShortASSET Registered Posts: 21
    Options
    I have 2 in level 2 which was all section exceeded and since then many of them are like 73% exceeded. So it is possible, but if you had it you should feel special about it as many people gets met only.
  • MrsWright
    MrsWright Registered Posts: 19
    Options
    I got exceeded in all areas recently on FSTP so was pretty chuffed about that!
Privacy Policy