Hardest module

Kelly7
Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Hi all

I have about 3 weeks until I start level 4. I'm not sure what module we are starting with but teacher told me when I enrolled to go over the costing work. I have been looking at this today but was also thinking about getting 1 or 2 books and having a look at those to see what was coming up. I was wondering if anyone could tell me which modules they found the hardest on level 4 as I would prefer to get these books.

The extra two we are doing are cash management and personal tax. I already have the cash management book from level 3 and will probably stick with that but obviously no one will say that as no one has done it yet at level 4.

xx

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Hello Kelly

For me personally it was Financial Statements. I would recommend you revisit AP1/2 and possibly look at the text for level 4 Financial Statements under the new standards (AQ2013), if you know which one your tutor is going to use. I am sure you will do just fine with your tutor and peer network at college as well as all the help you can get on the forum.

Good luck with level 4.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    From memory and reading other posts the top three modules which students find difficult/struggle with are (in no particular order) Financial Statements, Financial Performance and Business Tax.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jules18
    Jules18 Registered, Tutor Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Hardest Units

Probably financial statements and financial performance for the exam based.

Many people seem to struggle on the project with meeting deadlines but the best advice here is to get the basics down and then in-fill the underpinning K&U based on the mapping document. Don't worry if you cannot do it in the order the AAT recommends like ABC - you can re-arrange your work as you go on. The important point is get down the bits you are happy with ASAP to make a start.
  • Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Thank you both. Think I will be ordering the financial statements & financial performance books later on. I did quite enjoy going over some of my work the other day (geek alert lol) so I am looking forward to getting back into it, remind me of that when I'm getting stressed lol.
    Thanks again.
    Xxx
  • JennaLou
    JennaLou Registered Posts: 14 Regular contributor ⭐
    ICAS project by far for me! I personally would have rather sat 3 exams instead of a project. Followed by financial performance.
Privacy Policy