Do I need cash management to pass?

Options
MunaBx
MunaBx Registered Posts: 7 Regular contributor ⭐
I completed most of my exams last accademic year but due to some circumstances wasnt able to sit my Cash Management and Ethics exam. The new Level 3 does not have the Cash Management paper..I was wondering if I could pass Level 3 by only completing my Ethics exam, or do I have to do both as I began when Cash Management was part of the sylabus..

Hope that made sense.

Comments

• Ly21
    Ly21 Registered Posts: 18 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi

I also haven't pass all my exams for Level 3 within the accademic year, and even i only have one exam to pass, Cash Management, I can't go to level 4 until I pass it (it will still be the same Cash management syllabs). But I heard that there is another alternative called PEAF Transitional.
    MunaBx wrote: »
    I completed most of my exams last accademic year but due to some circumstances wasnt able to sit my Cash Management and Ethics exam. The new Level 3 does not have the Cash Management paper..I was wondering if I could pass Level 3 by only completing my Ethics exam, or do I have to do both as I began when Cash Management was part of the sylabus..

Hope that made sense.
  • Amy Smith
    Amy Smith Registered Posts: 54 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi MunaBx,

I'm in a similar position to you - last academic year I completed all level 3 exams apart from ap1, ap2 and cash management because I begun level 3 half way through the year. I have since been told that I have to complete Level 3 on the syllabus I started with, so yes, i'm pretty sure you will need to complete cash management to complete level 3

Hope this helps and isnt completely false information!

Here to help
    ~AAT Qualified~
Privacy Policy