How hard is extended writing task in AAT level 4

Options
zippi
zippi Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi folks,

I was just looking at AAT website for new exam syllabus 2013 layout. I looked at Financial Performance and came across writing task in question 1.6 with 22 marks and 1.10 (22 marks) again. Obviously as you never do any writing in levels 2 and 3, I am not familiar with this area. Again, as I am going solo this year just wanted some idea as to how to tackle this issue if I am stuck? Does the text book and question bank help?:ohmy:

Comments

• amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Zippi,

You are right the written questions are new when you start level 4 from the previous levels.

There are some great resources on the AAT site, look for the extended writing tasks file, I found that really helpful. If you cant find them let me know and I can email them to you.

I have only done one exam at level 4 and I have to say I did find the written questions challenging, but I passed the exam so I couldnt have done too badly.

Make sure you know what it is they are asking you, and dont waffle just get straight to the point!

Hope this helps
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Thanks for that Sandy

I have printed that off myself and will use it for revision.
  • zippi
    zippi Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    SandyHood wrote: »

Thanks Amy, Thanks Sandy, that's great still nervous though!. I have saved the link to my favourites. I will also use AAT website for help on extended writing tasks too. I have my ITQ3 mandatory units exam next week and due to complete the course by mid December, after that I will full focus on AAT level 4. Until then I will do whatever I can.

As I go along I would appreciate more links for other units but will ask nearer the time.

Much appreciated!

You guys are :001_smile:GREAT!
Privacy Policy