Returning to start level 4

Options
Haysah
Haysah Registered Posts: 80 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi all,

I am coming back after a years break to have my daughter. I am ready to return and have enrolled to start back Thursday. Nervous is an understatement but I am looking forward to getting back to the books also. I really wanted to say hello and well if you have any hints tips to help me out here, then that would be a big help. Please post away. Thanks:001_smile:

Ps wish me luck lol. x

Comments

• amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Hi Haysah,

And welcome back! You have nothing to worry about you will be absolutely fine, I have recently had almost a year between exams due to personal circumstances but you soon get back into the routine of it.

Do you know what unit you will be starting with?

Any questions you have just ask on here, everyone is really friendly and helpful!

Take care
  • Haysah
    Options
    Hi Amy,

We are starting with Credit Control & Financial Performance. Thanks, it is good to hear of others who have taken a break and returned. I think I will just take it a week at a time. I do have everything in place to make room for studying, so fingers crossed it all goes well.

Hay :)
  • amyjayne27
    Options
    Let me know if you need any help on Financial Performance and I will help as best I can, I have my exam this week so revising this at the moment.

You will be fine, just take it at a pace you are comfortable with.
  • Haysah
    Options
    Hi Amy,

I may take you up on that offer. I have been refreshing my level 3 knowledge tonight, so much to remember, it is coming back though.

Hay :)
  • zippi
    zippi Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Let me know if you need any help on Financial Performance and I will help as best I can, I have my exam this week so revising this at the moment.

You will be fine, just take it at a pace you are comfortable with.

Hi Amy,
    I am going solo for level 4, so may need your help and may take up on your offer too! Not started anything as yet just waiting to finish my exam for another course tomorrow night, then may be start on Financial performance.
  • amyjayne27
    Options
    No problem Zippi

Message me anytime! I am starting Financial Statements next so will hopefully be able to help on that in a month or so too.

Thanks
  • zippi
    zippi Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Thanks Amy and Good luck with your Financial Performance results too! I will keep my fingers crossed for you and I am sure you'll pass!:001_smile:
Privacy Policy